Home Loan Documents For Salaried
Following are the Documents required by most of the banks for loan processing:
KYC Documents:- (All Applicants)
- Application form duly filled with one photograph. Photograph needs to be signed across. Also signatures on the form
- Processing Fees cheque (Log-in Fees) favouring “The Bank”..(Name of bank)
- Pan Card Copy self attested
- ID Proof besides Pan Card – Voter’s ID Card, Passport, DL etc self attested
- Signature Proof – Pan Card, Passport (In case current signatures are different from the one on the ID proof, Bank Signature Verification is needed)
- Residence Address Proof : Landline Telephone Bill in it’s absence – Passport, DL, Ration card, Voter ID card, Bank Statement, Copy of notarized/ Registered Rent Agreement/lease deed with utility bill in land lord’s name OR Letter from employer confirming the address along with copy of ID proof from employer.
- Relationship Proof between applicants: Passport, Marriage Certificate, Ration card, Birth Certificate of Child etc.
- Qualification Proof: Only meant for professionals like qualified doctors, CA’s, Architect etc.
Financial Documents (Earning Applicants):
- Last 3 months of pay slip – If in case pay slip is not issued then Salary certificate of last 3 months mentioning Gross Salary, Deduction and Net Salary.
- Last 2 years of Form – 16 – In case it is not available the Last 2 Years of ITR along with Computation of Income.
- Letter of Appointment or Increment Letter – from current employer mentioning the total annual package (CTC Sheet)
- Last 3 Months of Bank Statement – This statement needs to be of the Salary account and another account that is getting used for EMI payments. It has to be on Bank stationery or stamped by the bank or PDF downloaded net statement with Bank name, logo and full account number.
- Amortization Schedule/ Statement of Account: Documents to support all active loans, SOA preferred, in case of non-availability of SOA Amortization Schedule.